Integration Specialist – TMS
Do you have genius level TMS knowledge? Are you passionate about data? Do you focus on customer success? If any of these answers are yes, let’s talk!
At Courier Network, the Integration Specialist – TMS (Transportation Management System) will serve in a business and technical consulting capacity to understand customer integration requirements and apply them to Courier Network’s (CNW) TMS to ensure customers’ success. The TMS is a cloud-based, on-demand system and the candidate will work directly with global customers to deliver value-added services via integrations.
What you will do:
- Demonstrates expertise in software integrations in logistics or supply chain and applies industry knowledge to interpret customer requirements
- Utilizes a consultative approach in gathering customer requirements in a clear and accurate manner, understanding the overall vision of the project, and collaborates closely with the TMS team in building integration designs
- Configures the TMS and collaborates with technical teams for any required development
- Develops functional design specifications and technical designs
- Acts resourcefully when trying to understand and resolve an issue
- Works closely with and builds positive relationships with customer project teams
- Effectively communicates a variety of information (e.g., technical details, status updates, obstacles and challenges being faced, strategies for resolving issues, reporting and interpretation of data) in a way that the customer understands and finds meaningful
- Responsible for collaborating regularly with global, multicultural teams both within CNW and global customers
- Provides recommendations and CNW capabilities to build the deployment plan and support integration rollout
- Monitors integration stability post-rollout and provides support to ensure business continuity
- Works with Sales and Company Leadership to prioritize and coordinate integration requests
- Able to self-manage projects, managing timelines within a single project and across multiple projects
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Supply Chain Management, or a relevant area of study
- 3 or more years of experience in a related field or position
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues, analyze complex problems, and formulate alternative approaches
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills; ability to prepare and deliver oral presentations
- Ability to present business process flows and technical applications
- Comfortable working on multiple projects and task simultaneously, excellent attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with integrations using X12, EDIFACT, XML, JSON or CSV formats preferred
- Experience with integrations via FTP, SFTP, AS2 or API protocols preferred
- Experience/Understanding of ERPs preferred
- Experience with Logistics operations and commonly used integration types and formats preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
CNW Core Competencies and Values
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Demonstrates ability to comply with CNW’s Core Competencies: Accountability & Responsibility, Collaboration & Teamwork, Communication, Customer Focus, Problem Solving & Decision Making.
What we offer:
CNW offers its employees a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Competitive Wages.
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- We provide a 401k Plan with a generous contribution.
- Discretionary bonuses.
- And, much more!
All benefits offered are subject to eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
CNW is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. CNW does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, and military status or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company’s employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.