International Logistics Coordinator
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your passion for logistics and international business into a rewarding career with the world’s fastest supply chain company? If so, let’s talk!
At Courier Network, the Logistics Coordinator facilitates Expedited and Next Flight Out (NFO) shipments via air and domestic transport. The Logistics Operative is responsible for receiving shipping instructions and following customer-specific guidelines in the preparation and transmission of export, import, and domestic transactions. This includes processes from booking through confirmation of shipping.
What you will do:
- Communicate with carriers and origin and destination location agents regarding shipment status, special handling and delivery processes.
- Monitor and manage shipments until completion. Keep customers appraised to the export/import/and domestic details of transactions in accordance with SOP’s.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation.
- Build relationships with customers, offices, overseas and domestic agents and service providers
- Review standard operating procedures to ensure compliance, TSA and Ace Quality Assurance Standards.
- May be responsible for special shipments involving perishables (medicines and samples) and/or oversee special accounts.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, International Business, or similar.
- Prior work experience in logistics/freight forwarding industry is preferred but, not necessary.
- Basic to intermediate experience using web-based applications, Windows operating system and Microsoft software applications is required.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions. Must have the ability to compose letters, memos, emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely. Can present oneself in a highly cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers and vendors face to face.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
CNW Core Competencies and Values
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Demonstrates ability to comply with CNW’s Core Competencies: Accountability & Responsibility, Collaboration & Teamwork, Communication, Customer Focus, Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Flexibility: we are running a 24/7/365 shift base operations and looking for employees that are flexible with scheduling. All candidates must be able to work any day of the year (including weekends and holidays)
Available and willing to work any of the shifts below:
- Morning, Mid-day, Evening, Night, Weekends, Holidays
What we offer:
CNW offers its employees a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Competitive Wages.
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- We provide a 401k Plan with a generous contribution.
- Discretionary bonuses.
- And, much more!
All benefits offered are subject to eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
CNW is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. CNW does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, and military status or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company’s employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.