Logistics Specialist – Aircraft on Ground (AOG)
Do you have what it takes to move critical shipments around the world at the speed of ASAP? Would you like to part of our growing aerospace division solving mission-critical challenges for our customers? If so, apply today!
At Courier Network, the Logistics Specialist for our fast-growing, On-Demand division, facilitates Expedited and Next Flight Out (NFO) shipments via air and domestic transport for the Aerospace industry. This role is responsible for receiving shipping instructions and following customer-specific guidelines in the preparation and transmission of export, import, and domestic transactions. This includes processes from booking through confirmation of shipping.
What you will do:
- Accountable for providing 24/7 aircraft on ground (AOG) service level support to Aerospace customers.
- Communicate with carriers and origin and destination location agents regarding shipment status, special handling, and delivery processes.
- Monitor and manage shipments until completion. Keep customers appraised to the export/import/and domestic details of transactions in accordance with SOP’s.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation.
- Build relationships with customers, offices, overseas and domestic agents and service providers
- Review standard operating procedures to ensure compliance, TSA and Ace Quality Assurance Standards.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in logisitics, supply chain management, international business, or similar; and
- 2-5 years of proven logistics operations experience with a preference for freight forwarding experience; operate and quote shipments.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to build great working relationships.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
CNW Core Competencies and Values
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Demonstrates ability to comply with CNW’s Core Competencies: Accountability & Responsibility, Collaboration & Teamwork, Communication, Customer Focus, Problem Solving & Decision Making.
What we offer:
CNW offers its employees a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Competitive Wages.
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- We provide a 401k Plan with a generous contribution.
- Discretionary bonuses.
- And, much more!
All benefits offered are subject to eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
CNW is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. CNW does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, and military status or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company’s employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.